We have a great contingent of volunteers who contribute from a few hours per month to about a day a week to help out in a variety of roles and capacities, but we need more. If you would like to volunteer for any of the positions listed below, complete the short contact form on the Volunteer page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention which position or committee interests you most.
- We need a coordinator and members for two new committees: Social Committee (8-10 volunteers) and Guerrilla Gardeners (5-10 volunteers).
- The Planning and Heritage committees want more members.
- A large percentage of the population of Lowertown live in condos and apartments. We would like to have a liaison in each building to facilitate communications with its residents.
- The Communications team is growing and needs: a photographer; a website administrator; and a bilingual person who would like to post links and comments on our Facebook page.
- The Echo community newspaper needs a second person to sell advertising for the bi-monthly editions, and volunteers to deliver the paper door-to-door (each delivery route covers two or three blocks).